View Single Post
Old 21-01-13, 10:05   #1
pop
Official Site Mascot/Moderator

Thanked 1,002 Times in 636 Posts
pop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud ofpop has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Help Downsizing from desktop to DON"T KNOW..HELP PLZ

So This is what my situation is: I now have to travel in remote outback Australia with very few wifi coverage spots and only have a cig lighter incar for power =12 volts, hopefully in near future a generator to power a laptop and other things one at a time.

So not knowing whats out here in tech world, really knowing nothing but my desktop PC, I need some help on a low cost way to cover what I need a "a way to the world....DTD1" along my travels.

I want to watch movies, so bigger screen the better and have web surfing for ... Where the hell am I=google maps when lost and normal downloading and up,I need it to run external drives, my data base and it needs to be able to trickle charge from car battery(cig lighter) ?

All help will be very much appreciated and looked into.

Thanks guys and girls

PS. Australian members please respond with your thoughts about different wifi deals or anything else that connects you from ISP_s and the best coverage? , if your in the country even better, Aussies understand the last bit

Thanks a bunch from

pop

Last edited by pop; 23-01-13 at 20:07.
pop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pop For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (24-01-13), FreaknDavid (25-01-13)