View Single Post
Old 16-12-12, 07:23   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: removing kaspersky 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmith View Post
Thanks Ladybbird, Ive managed to uninstall it by going into the the local disc (c, Program Files(x86),Kaspersky Lab,Kaspersky Internet Security 2013,StartMenu,KIS,Kaspersky Internet Security 2013,Remove Kaspersky Internet Securiy 2013 Shortcut,Enter shortcut and follow instructions to uninstall. Thanks!!!

Good for you, I know it took me a long time to get rid of the darn thing years ago & I had paid for it. Thanks for letting us know the prob is solved ..... Now I would advise to download Advance System Care to check its all gone. ASC does many things and is well worth upgrading to the PRO version if you like it.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
blacksmith (17-12-12)