View Single Post
Old 07-10-12, 20:50   #7
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Extabit Have More Problems- Site is Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al.Ternat View Post
Use Extabit premium as well. When downloading big (several GB) files, it happens quite often that it doesn’t download completely and the last few MB are missing, so one can start all over. Parallel downloading is a joke.

No wonder that PayPal rejected them, after all the complaints they probably received from users.

I am amazed how some of these people run their business. Netload premium was fast and not too bad, but is also rejected by PayPal now, so they offer "pay by Credit Card" through their unsecured (no ssl encrypted) website. They also use resellers in India, Turkey, South America and direct you to sites, of which I can’t even understand the language.

Nothing like the good old Filesonic day’s and Rapidshare before they started with Rapids.
I agree, but I use mostly File Factory and they have never let me down, their support response is good too.

When you buy Prem with them, you also are given a free Turbo Booster Downloader and its great. They often have special offers on too, I got my Prem Act with them for $39.95 for a whole year

I cant understand why so many uploaders use extabit, they complain about them too,

Quote:
" I checked the site and no where found any remote upload facility. Most uploaders can't work without remote uploads. "
Extabit are from Russia and now use Avangate for all payments I only paid for Premium recently with them, as it was something I wanted and found but only with Prem links,,,,I couldnt find it elsewhere

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (10-10-12), FreaknDavid (08-10-12)