View Single Post
Old 30-09-12, 08:16   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: CIA Trained Guerillas on Mexican Drug Lords' Ranch

Interrogations in Guantanamo

Investigator, a Canadian..... questions a child after he was tortured by the CIA in one of their Secret Prisons --- one was in Bagram;

"4 Days in Guantanamo- You Dont Like The Truth"

He was a child and eventually died from the torture...He was NOT evil nor a trained terrorist.

So those evil fanatics kill not only innocents by their attacks throughout the world, not only on 9/11. They kill "their own" and even their children.

Ex-Guantanamo Guard on torture

Please listen to what he has to say very carefully.

Many prisoners were educated professional people, that had nothing to do with terrorism, but simply were imprisoned by the US/CIA, because of the bribes they offered in various countries, that caused some to turn innocent people "in" for the money. The CIA did not bother to investigate beforehand, if those they detained & imprisoned were innocent.

I do hope that all my reports on Guantanamo does not offend any of you that lost loved ones and friends, either in Guantanamo, or by the actions of the evil fanatical Muslims, by 9/11 or their acts thereafter throughout the world. I do not mean any insult or to cause you any further pain, I too was greatly affected and hurt by terrorists acts, over the years, that caused my family to move.

The IRA actually murdered more in Northern Ireland and their ensuing bombings in the UK, than the numbers from 9/11, and the resulting US Embassy bombings throughout the world since.

In fact the IRA continue even today to train terrorists, not only in the Middle East, but in South America also.

I do apologise to any of you that had pain because of any terrorism.

It is just unfortunate that so many Muslims in some countries have become fanatics, either because they have been forced to constantly learn the Koran and repeat it every day in some schools, or they are just "turned" later in life when they have nothing more interesting to fulfill their brains/lives, and are unfortunate enough not to have the good opportunities, that most of us do, to progress and capture their hunger for more education and experiences.

Again I apologise if I have caused any offense to any of you... not intended, for sure. I merely report what I see, from whatever injustices occur in the world, as I have done in my Syria thread.

We must all believe in God....

There is only one God.... we just all travel along different paths to worship Him, just please do not hate Muslims as a whole. Just be kind to each other, and have a "clean heart".

Ladybbird
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (30-09-12)