View Single Post
Old 15-09-12, 23:02   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Taliban Attack on Prince Harry's Base Kills 2

Islam, the religion of peace; or so that's what I've heard it billed as.

Just as anywhere else, there are hotheads and those that use any excuse as an excuse for violence. Doesn't much matter it seems what the reason is, always comes out the same. Let's go kill someone that doesn't agree with us. The US is just as bad about it as any of the others.

If I had my druthers, I'd say pull out of the Middle East, let them stew in their own juices. They've been at it generation after generation and it isn't likely to stop until not one soul is left alive. Better they provide their own targets and reasons against themselves rather than having a presence there that provides targets.

If those in the Middle East need to have diplomatic contact, let them send their representative to the US. While at it, pull all funding of any sort from those that support this sort of madness or allow it to happen within their countries' borders.

That's harsh, it's unbalanced in it's response, but it isn't going to stop and our presence there merely provides the fuel that would not occur were we totally out of the region and picture. The violence isn't going to stop, no matter if we are there or not. They've had generation after generation to settle this and have failed to do so.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (16-09-12)