View Single Post
Old 15-09-12, 18:04   #2
Slimm

Slimm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: More Americans opting out of banking system

1st bad bank story, they dont want to lend you money

I only use a bank to cash my check, i have a checking account but dont keep much in it...i gamble a lot and pay cash for everything...my brother who banks at the same place, he has good credit but according to our bank, Not enough credit...they wouldnt let him co sign a loan for me $2000 when he makes about $60k a year and I make between $25-50k on commission

I have no credit, not good, not bad, just none cuz i pay cash

2nd bad bank story

my brother is buying a newer model F250 truck, guy wants $15k, he can buy it cash out right but wants to put 10K down, finance $5k to build some credit...no brainer for the bank right, told him he doesnt have enough credit...they want you to do secure loan against your own money...why should i have to pay to spend my own money

credit unions

my brothers friend got him on recently with the firemans credit union, he told them exactly what he told the bank...$10K down, fiance $5k, you keep the title till its paid off.

credit union asks a few questions about the truck, next day they said bring the title for the truck...

so, if i stop blowing my money gambling, ill be doing exactly what my brother just done a few days ago and closing that account and moving all his money right on over to the credit union
Slimm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slimm For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (16-09-12), photostill (15-09-12)