View Single Post
Old 08-09-12, 21:18   #3
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cambodia was Paid $59 Mill to Extradite PBay Founder

While I hate this for Gottfrid, you can be sure you won't be seeing this repeated many times because of the price tag.

It does show that the entertainment cartels put a price on examples and it is extremely high in the efforts and price they will pay for that example. I can not but help think that the money given Cambodia was not solely Sweden's. Someone else is footing the bill and likely several someone elses. I would suspect that it is the usual culprits involved.

Nor does it surprise me that some different charge was made. However one should note he is wanted for 'questioning' on the charge of hacking. Wanna bet once they have their hooks on him, he'll not be released if he had nothing to do with the hacking. This is appears to me to be a trumped up charge to get a hold of him.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote