View Single Post
Old 25-08-12, 18:47   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Armstrong Banned for Life & Stripped of Titles-Doping

Let me try again to post a comment on this thread. Normally sports is just not a thing I'm interested in so usually don't have any inclination to post in them.

I tend to think that Armstrong has been set to be made an example of and it's grown into a witch hunt. Beyond witness testimony there is no evidence of any drug use. I question witness testimony in this issue because those that are giving evidence have something to gain from his lack of participation. Since he is the multiple winner of many events, removing him from being a contestant allows them a shot at winning. Many has been the time when testimony has turned up hidden motives and I think this time it may well have root.

Other than this witness testimony there is no proof. Not just for these 7 races but during the entire career. Lance has made himself available for drug testing prior to entry into events, during them if needed, and after, as well as unscheduled tests at any time. No single test has returned positive results not just for one event but for his entire racing lifetime. Not one single time has any test returned a positive result.

Either drug tests mean something or they don't. They mean enough to get a participant disqualified so evidently they believe in them. Yet when someone comes back clean time and again, it doesn't? There's some history behind all this with Travis Tygart, who seems determined to remove Armstrong at all costs. This stretches for years all at Travis's convenience without any way for Armstrong to fight back in a convincing way. It seems to be that Tygart has used this as a method to get back at someone he doesn't like. Ignoring all results of all drug tests as evidence and proof seems to speak for itself.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote