View Single Post
Old 24-08-12, 01:47   #75
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default re: Hurricane/T.S Season 2012 Has Started =Isaac & Joyce-WARNINGS & UPDATES

November is indeed the ending date of hurricane season. Even there, there are occurrences of hurricanes outside the ending date.

What I've seen odd in the last few years more so than ever before are those trying to return on the mid-latitudes towards Europe. Such as Gordon, the last hurricane that nearly made landfall in Portugal.

I do question the part about climate change. You see, I am neither a believer of we're doing it nor am I a believer of we have no effect at all. I tend to believe we are not in the picture painted by the Global Warming group being as bad as stated by them. They have vested interests in making it sound that bad for research funding and it's been shown that any of their colleagues that would dispute that are blackballed to prevent any notion to the contrary. The same with those that claim we aren't doing anything that effects the climate. They too have monetary interests in not having to tool up for environmental considerations.

I have a real difficult time in believing mankind as a whole is doing as much as nature does herself at any given time she should pick to show us.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (25-08-12)