View Single Post
Old 16-08-12, 17:17   #42
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kim Dotcom: MPAA / RIAA Corrupted the U.S. Government

When you go to making claims, such as 'rich and arrogant', when did that become illegal? What bearing at all does this have on the case of illegal actions? This is blatant propaganda, attempting to convict in the court of public opinion that holds no weight at all when it comes to illegality. If anything, were I the judge I would be charging the RIAA with attempts to obstruct justice through the possible influence of future jurors, if they are required.

But let us not look at the RIAA members itself, most of which will fit the same descriptions. Only the whole the statement is not worth repeating and I am surprised to even find it as lamescream media fodder for news. On what basis is mudslinging in this case news?

Also let us not stop at just the entertainment industries' invasion into government functions but more on that in a bit. Take your pick of other high profile corporations and entities. Wallstreet? Surely Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, who hobnobs with all the financial wizards, the major banking CEOs and has such a background himself could not be considered as insertion into government functions? Or GE CEO Jeff Immelt, Obama's head the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness could not be considered there either could he?

The real problem, is those two examples are the big names. What you don't hear about are the little names in little offices of government functions. Let me show you a great example of what the problem is and why the government doesn't get anything done, in the name of the people...for the people.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (17-08-12)