View Single Post
Old 30-07-12, 23:21   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: US -Retailers to Charge For Use of Credit Cards

I don't deal with plastic. It's cash and nothing but cash.

It took a court case to straighten this out. It shows the usual actors are up to their usual stunts, which is charge everyone for everything, many times over if they can do it. I don't have money in these too-big-to-fail banks. If you are dealing with them, then you are the cash cow. It's all been about how to charge ever more fees to do business with them. They are at the heart of the present day economic woes. Why would I reward them for the troubles they have caused? Why should you?

There's a trust factor missing when dealing with them now. Yeah, I don't trust them as far as you can throw them. Every time I hear of these banks in the news, it always seems to be that they've just been caught in some new scam, often to the determent of the customer. That's why I have this issue with trust. These banks, the same ones that fund the credit cards, are the problem.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (31-07-12)