View Single Post
Old 30-07-12, 23:11   #34
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kim Dotcom's Co Is a "Murderous, Cocaine-Dealing Army".

when you have to resort to pulling fast ones, normally it's because it wouldn't stand the light of day. The approach to accusing Megaupload to 'a murderous, cocaine-dealing rebel army' is a bit much.

Show me the bodies over this. Where are they buried?

A cocaine-dealing rebel army? I would say with all the publicity over the years that might be right up Hollydud's alley. Seems you are always hearing of actors with cocaine habits both with movies and with music. Lindsey Lohan anyone, as a minor example. She can't keep her crap straight to get through court and that's only one of many. So if it's a cocaine dealing rebel army, then show me the guns and cocaine. Seems to me, Megaupload wasn't about either of those. So why are those examples being used in court? There's no evidence that either are involved in this case and more and more it looks like just what it is. Graft and corruption alive and well in Washington.

Saying 'you're guilty because I say so' doesn't cut it in court. You actually have to have evidence. So far there has been a whole lot of accusations and no evidence showing the illegal raid had any justification.

So the US wants to freeze the assets forever, eh? Fat lot of good that does the US other than show it too, has what begins to look like a drug lord's operation. Meaning that law itself has nothing to do with the actions. We again return to the stage show where this ought to be because we say he's guilty and the company he ran is guilty.

I'm really having problems with this type of operation.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (30-07-12)