View Single Post
Old 29-07-12, 15:55   #12
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default PHOTOS-Ghosts & Haunted Places -Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by photostill View Post
When it comes to spirits and the ghost world I guess I'm a Doubting Thomas. Just never was sensitive to it. A place I lived at before, I was told that indians (as in American Indian kind) would stop in the bedroom at night, look around, and proceed on as if on a trail. Not always the same one. I personally never saw it.
You know what PS, I believe very much in the power of American Indians and I think that is why there are so many haunted houses etc in the US, as they were built on Indian burial grounds.....

I have moved our discussion into this thread, as maybe our members would like to join in & maybe they have some experiences they would like to share.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
DMan999 (29-07-12), pop (30-07-12)