View Single Post
Old 29-07-12, 03:48   #9
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default PHOTOS-Ghosts & Haunted Places -Discussion

Sorry pop but I disagree, NO spirit should be allowed to continue, they all must cross over and the good ones usually do, the only ones that are likely to want to stay are evil and should be removed for the safety of those still alive.

Yes I have seen and experienced spirits, and also evil bad ones that tried to harm me, the good ones that have crossed over, will have a way to warn you if something bad is going to happen, or if you nearly make a wrong decision in your life

For your info I am the 7th child of a 7th child and I used to have a very strong "gift", but had it blessed out of me, since my skull fracture and brain injury it came back somewhat. But weak enough that I can control it, but it cant control me

I repeat what I said before, no-one should mess with this stuff.
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
DMan999 (29-07-12), photostill (29-07-12), pop (29-07-12)