View Single Post
Old 29-07-12, 03:34   #8
DMan999

Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,437 Posts
DMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond reputeDMan999 has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Send a message via ICQ to DMan999
Default PHOTOS-Ghosts & Haunted Places -Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop View Post
Thanks for the links Dman My Uncle used to go to ppl's houses to bring out spirits (ghosts) and talk to them, they were often dead people/animals that haven't fully crossed over, just telling them everything is ok, but your scarying the other people living here, Then would ask ghost are you ready to let go and cross over or stay and protect those living here?

If spirit wanted to stay he would then reassure the folks living in the house that they are being watched over and to offer spirit a lit candle as a thanks.

And while living and working at a funeral parlour @ 15 I used to see heaps of ghosts leaving there bodies. It's very fascinating, but scared the crap out of me when I saw the first one I thought I was going to die and ran back to the house to tell my uncle, he said where did it appear from I said the 3rd coffin 1st row, he said well thats the coffin she will get then.

Thats the lite side of it all.
No problem Pop. I haven't seen one yet, but I know some are more sensitive to it.