View Single Post
Old 21-07-12, 00:17   #28
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Dotcom Extradition Judge Steps Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al.Ternat View Post
Looking at the US, it seems weird, to a lot of people, in the rest of the world, that the corporate world is sponsoring all these politicians to get a seat in the government.
To return the favor, are these politicians working for these corporations now, while they suppose to work for the country and the people? A logic conclusion can only be that this is corruption. Why would one spend millions on campaigning, when the job doesn't pay that much?
For an idividual, what is the point of even going to vote.

It is amazing to see how these people, in power, put pressure on other countries to do things their way. Not to mention how illegal their practices are.

Not every country has got the same opinion and laws about copyright. But they don't respect that.
The movie and music industry is trying to maximize their profits with these practices. But people today, in these difficult economical times, are very critical. They don't waste money on inferior movies and music.

There was an article in the newspaper, last month, that for the moment, about 50% of the movies are remakes. Yesterday, i read, that for the first time, people are buying more older music than the latest music. That is not only related to the price but also to the quality of today's music.

The moment the industry produces higher quality products and change their business model to comply with the new technology, they will make enough money, so that they don't have to harass the individual.
You Al, photostill, many decent Americans, and others around the world, including the Governments within, are sick and tired of the power & money hungry idiots in the U.S. that want to control the countries in the world, their Courts, and the internet, by an means possible. They forget that most of us have brains and can see what is going on, and has been for many years.

You are entirely right about the corruption, & dishonesty in the US and the financial backing of American Politicians, to get certain ones into power to further them and their own greedy ends.

For example, how on earth can American Presidents/Vice Presidents be allowed to own their own private companies when they are in power, and award certain contracts to them, as and when they desire? (1 eg.. Cheney and the Invasion of Kuwait).

They used 9/11 to make a LOT of money in various ways, then organise with many countries, to supply them with all details of folk, their bank accounts, ccards etc, within. So many countries complied..DUH!

Now they are using these new "Copyright Laws", as an excuse, to take their nosiest into the internet and take control of Social Media and other Sites,, (another new law recently came into power, that they could spy on all of them including Skype, without applying for warrants).
Yet America were the first to break Copyright Laws;

America Broke Copyright Rules First

What the heck is wrong with the American people? cant they see what the heck is going on here. America will become a closed "State", with full control of its people, this started this some years ago.

This Judge that stood down & the High Court in the UK and other Judges in some countries in the world, are getting a little tired of all of this.

Give it time,,,, all these new laws on copyright will eventually weaken/fizzle out. American is BROKE and in great debt to many countries. How the heck will they be able to continue with all these different lawsuits they have going on, in many countries. They need different lawyers to work for them in all those countries, and those lawyers will need paying.

The US have many legal battles going on, in many countries, on Copyright Laws. How will the US be able to pay for them??? Keep printing more $$$.?? Money talks... NOT Hollywood and the "good old monetary boys" in the US

Remember..... In history, every great Empire has fallen, the US was never an Empire, but it is falling too.
The whole country is in a shambles, old electricity wiring, bridges, roads collapsing...I could write a book.
But I did start some threads on it a long time ago here, I must update them..

End of America

America's Ghost Towns

I admire that Judge, (David Harvey), for having the guts to criticise the US first and then stand down. He has morals, I think others will follow his example....need I say more?

The FBI are losing the biggest case = against Megaupload and they know it, so they are trying to change the "Rules of the Law" pertaining to it;

US Tries To Change the Rules

No wonder so many decent Americans are moving here, to Ireland, Aussie & other countries....I dont blame them.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Al.Ternat (21-07-12)