View Single Post
Old 22-06-12, 21:12   #18
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Pirate PHOTO-Apple Founder “Woz” Visits Kim Dotcom

June 21, 2012, Ernesto
While the U.S. Government portrays Kim Dotcom as a dangerous criminal, others have no problem being associated with the Megaupload boss. Figures in the glitzy world of pop aside, Apple founder Steve Wozniak is a prime example. When Kim Dotcom was on house arrest, “Woz” came over to show his support.

In January, the U.S. Government announced that it had initiated one of “the largest criminal copyright cases ever brought by the United States.” That case was brought against Megaupload and its key employees, including founder Kim Dotcom.
This ‘criminal’ label might have deterred some from associating with the larger than life entrepreneur, but it certainly didn’t prevent Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak from getting in touch.
When Dotcom was released on bail a few months ago, ‘Woz’ flew over for a visit.
“Woz came to see me at my house when I was still on house arrest. He is such a great legend and totally supportive,” Dotcom told us.
“He was involved in the foundation of EFF and they are now helping Mega users to get their files back.”
“When I get my assets back I will become a major EFF supporter. That’s for sure,” Dotcom concludes.

Kim and Woz

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote