View Single Post
Old 04-06-12, 19:53   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Important IMPORTANT Members-File Hosts Advice-Please Read

The best File Host I have found, is FileFactory.com & if ever you decide to buy Premium, use the link in my signature, this helps the site when you do that. I have spent months investigating nearly every File Host and am continuing to do so, to help our members.

FileFactory is fantastic and often have a half price offer on sometimes- $39.95 for a whole year! and when you become a Premium member you can have their Turbo Booster, which downloads anything even faster.

I would not recommend anything to our members that I do not think is reliable, so I hope you members will consider helping this site by choosing FileFactory to buy Premium from, through the link in my signature.
If you do decide to do this please post in here to let us know.

Thank you in advance.

NB. As I have posted before, Extabit & Turbobit do not allow folk from the US access to download anything!

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (07-06-12), malcoc (08-06-12), pop (09-06-12)