View Single Post
Old 25-04-24, 11:29   #30
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn TRUMP BEGS For HELP as Lawyer Says Hush Money Court is Mentally Torturing Him

'Republicans Must Step In!' TRUMP BEGS For HELP With Legal Troubles in Frantic 2 am. Rant

'It's Tearing Him Up': His Ex-Lawyer Says Court Experience is Mentally Torturing TRUMP

MSRAW BBC 25 APR 2024

Donald Trump begged Republicans to step in and help him wriggle out of his legal troubles in a middle-of-the-night rant Wednesday.

The quadruple-indicted former president is standing trial in Manhattan in the hush money case and has already been found liable for fraud, defamation and sexual abuse, resulting in a half-billion dollars in penalties.

He continues to insist the cases in both federal and state courts are a political hit job from President Joe Biden and his Democratic allies.

"We have a Rigged Judge, who is working for the Democrat Party and refuses to terminate this 'case,' which should have never been brought by Soft on Crime Alvin Bragg," Trump posted at 2 a.m. on Truth Social.

"Judge [Juan] Merchan should be immediately removed, and the Appellate Courts have to take over. That also applies to Corrupt Judge [Arthur] Engoron, who knew I did nothing wrong.

And still fraudulently fined me $500 Million Dollars while having no knowledge of Valuation, Finance, or in any way what he was doing. Same with Judge Kaplan, who allowed a woman, who I have never met (celebrity photo line does not count!), and know nothing about, to get a lawless judgment of $90 Million Dollars. New York Justice is in shambles, and only the Appellate Courts can save it."

Trump has falsely claimed he won the fraud case in appeals court, which last June did exclude his daughter Ivanka Trump from the lawsuit due to the statute of limitations but did not dismiss claims against him or his two eldest sons.

The ex-president has filed an appeal of Engoron's judgment against him and, while it's possible he'll eventually win that appeal, the court's ruling last year did not exonerate him or prevent New York Attorney General Letitia James from suing him or collecting the penalties imposed by the judge.

"A Republican doesn’t stand a chance," Trump raged in his overnight post. "This is not Justice."

"This New York Cabal, run by Crooked Joe Biden’s White House, is a hit job on a Political Opponent the likes of which the USA has never seen before," Trump added. "For the Good of our Country, it must be stopped. The Crooked Joe Biden Witch Hunts have to be ended. REPUBLICANS IN WASHINGTON MUST TAKE ACTION!"

His Ex-Lawyer Says Court Experience is Mentally Torturing TRUMP

Donald Trump's historic first trial, with its rules and lack of deference to the presidential status he thinks he's due, is really hurting him.

That's according to his one-time attorney Tim Parlatore, who appeared on CNN Tuesday night to weigh in on his former client's psyche now that he's into his second week of the historic criminal trial in which he's charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to tamp down an alleged sexual affair with adult movie actress Stormy Daniels to manipulate the outcome of the 2016 election.

Parlatore, who repped Trump for more than a year in his defense against the federal election subversion case and the case involving the hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, sees a man accustomed to a certain kind of pomp being forced to slog through weeks of a trial in which his status is very much criminal defendant.

"He's a guy used to being the one standing up and making the speeches himself, and the fact that he has to sit there all day, every day silently standing up whenever the judge tells him to stand up, sitting down when the judge tells him to sit down — and instead of being allowed to say anything, he has to have somebody like Todd Blanche do all the speaking for him. I think it's tearing him up that he can't be standing up there and doing it," Parlatore said.

Trump began his second week of trial sitting silently through hours of testimony in which one-time crony and National Enquirer's former publisher David Pecker described "catch and kill" schemes he employed to stop potentially damaging stories about Trump.

He was described as as Trump's “eyes and ears” during the 2016 presidential campaign, and he ticked off how their close-knit bond helped insulate from potentially damaging stories — including allegations that Trump fathered a love child with a maid, and the months-long affair he was accused of having with a Playboy model.

Parlatore described the effect the courtroom experience will be having on Trump.

"I've had some clients like that that when the prosecution is going on with their opening statement, they're handing me note after note after note saying 'That's a lie! That's not true!'," he said.

"And that's exactly the kind of thing that I think he was doing in the debates back in 2016 when people were saying things, making the faces and cutting them off 'Wrong! and all that kinda stuff. ...

This is, I think, mentally torturing him, that he has to sit there and go through this."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote