View Single Post
Old 18-04-24, 14:14   #64
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies 2024- Bill Barr Caught LYING About Voting Again For Chaos TRUMP

Bill Barr Shredded For LYING About Voting Again For Chaos TRUMP

'It's just such a lie': Bill Barr called out for saying a second Biden term is 'national suicide'

MSNBC 18 APR 2024

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough bashed former Attorney General William Barr for conceding that he would vote again for Donald Trump despite saying he would usher in "chaos" in a second term.

Barr oversaw the Justice Department under the quadruple-indicted for president, and he has warned that another Trump presidency would be a "horror show" and a "nightmare," but the "Morning Joe" host noted with bitter irony that Barr told Fox News he would still cast a vote for him in November.

"Yeah, so I'm sure he's going to be campaigning for president [Joe] Biden to try to stop this madness," Scarborough said. "Who wants chaos and a horror show in the White House?"

Barr compared another Trump presidency to "Russian roulette" but said a second term for Biden would amount to "national suicide," and Scarborough expressed his disgust.

"That's such a lie, and he knows it's a lie," Scarborough said. "We're going to play some clips in a second, but I have to stop, we've got to stop and call out the lies when these people know they're lying. Barr is playing for, I guess, a Fox News audience because he wants to keep giving speeches – I don't know why he's doing it.

He doesn't believe a word he just said there, because he knows how chaotic Donald Trump is. He knows, as he said, that him being in the White House again would be a horror show.

He also knows – you and I, we all agree on the progressive agenda, we're not supporters of it. We also know that Joe Biden has spent his presidency, like, feeling pressure from progressives because they say he's too moderate. This guy from Delaware who, again, is not some left-wing wacko, and Bill Barr knows that. He'd rather have chaos and a horror show, he says."

Despite saying publicly that he would support the Republican ticket, even if Trump was the nominee, Scarborough doesn't believe that Barr would vote for his old boss.

"That guy is going to vote -- listen, I've been through this before with people," Scarborough said. "They talk that way on TV, and afterwards I ask who they vote for, and they go, 'Oh, I voted for' -- right?

He is going to vote for Joe Biden. He knows national suicide doesn't come from Joe Biden. He may not like his policies, but it comes because Donald Trump has said, you know, he's going to terminate the Constitution, he'll be a dictator from Day One.

He is going to use SEAL Team Six to execute his political opponents and nobody can do anything about it. I can go down the line – Barr knows for the safety of America this guy can't be president again."

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote