View Single Post
Old 02-06-12, 20:50   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Important PLEASE-Need Gurus To Help Us on FBook/Google/YouTube

We would greatly appreciate any help that our members can give us to get higher on the search engines and thus attract more members.

I started a FBook account for our site last year, but unfortunately I do not use FB and have time to continue with it to improve it. Just put Movies in FBook search engine and our site will come up;

FB MOVIES

Also we are climbing quite fast on Alexa & other ranking sites considering we have only been open since August 2011. In the last month alone, we have jumped up the rankings by about 25,000 places.

But we would like you members to help us climb further and help us with FBook and to come up on Search Engines, which at present is not happening. Here is one site I found to advise, but I just dont have the time to do all this, so I hope some of you will volunteer to help us

GOOGLE Promote

I do hope you can help us & thanks in advance.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
pop (09-06-12)