View Single Post
Old 15-04-24, 18:13   #18
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Hush Money: Sex Tape Cant be Used-Only Transcript/Shrunken TRUMP Dozes Off

Alvin Bragg Can't Show Jury Access Hollywood Tape, But He Can Use Transcript -Judge

Shrunken TRUMP looks as if the 'reality of the trial' has hit him..Trump seen 'dozing off' during hush money trial: 'His chin just hit his chest'

MSRAW 15 APR 2024

Judge Juan Merchan ruled Monday that Trump's prosecutors cannot show the jury in his hush money trial the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape — but he has allowed the transcript to be used during the trial.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg wanted to use the tape, in which Trump brags about how his celebrity lets him make sexual advances to women, as evidence.

Trump is accused of paying hush money to an adult movie actress to hide an affair. The payment was allegedly negotiated not long after the "Access Hollywood" tape leaked as Trump feared the details would be damaging if heard by voters before the 2016 election, Bragg alleges.

The decision was reported by MSNBC's legal analyst Lisa Rubin, who is live-tweeting the pre-trial debates as jury selection kicks off in Trump's case on Monday.

Part of the transcript includes Trump talking with Inside Edition host Billy Bush about a woman. He's heard saying, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Merchan also rules that a snippet of Trump’s deposition by Robbie Kaplan in the E. Jean Carroll case — in which he says historically, stars have indeed been able to grab women by their genitals and yes, he’s a star — would add nothing and keeps it out," Rubin also reported.

The move comes after Trump suffered his first loss in the case after Merchan refused his request that the judge be recused due to his daughter's job as a political consultant with Democratic Party clients.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote