View Single Post
Old 02-04-24, 21:02   #97
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn TRUMP Attacks Judge Engoron in TO Civil FRAUD Case Hrs After Hush Money GAG Order

'Whacked Out Nut Job': TRUMP Launches NEW Attack On ANOTHER Judge Hours After Hush Money GAG Order Extended

Hours after a judge ordered Donald Trump to stop attacking the family members of prosecutors, jurors and witnesses in his hush money trial, the ex-president unleashed a no-holds-barred attack on a favourite target - - Judge Arthur Engoron

MSRAW 2 APR 2024

“He is a whacked out nut job,” Trump wrote on Truth Social about Judge Engoron, who oversaw the fraud trial that he’s appealing in New York.

Engoron is not covered by the gag order that was expanded Monday night which involves a separate trial, the criminal hush money prosecution that’s set to start on April 15.

The judge is also not covered by a separate gag order that Engoron himself put in place that involves court staff in the fraud trial, but does not protect the judge or prosecutor, New York Attorney General Letitia James.

But the fact that he continued ranting against the judge just hours after being ordered to rein in his attacks lends credence to experts’ opinions that he can’t help himself.

“Thank you to professor Jonathan Turley for exposing the horrendous decision made by a corrupt New York State Judge, Arthur Engoron, on the 'I will get Trump' worst in the Nation A.G., Letitia James, unfair case against me,” he wrote, referring to the George Washington University law professor and Fox News contributor who has supported Trump’s claims that trials against him are a political witch hunt.

“I just posted a $175,000,000 Bond just for the right to Appeal this travesty of a case, which I won at the Appellate Division, but this Judge refuses to accept- A FIRST.”

Trump was found liable for fraud after he exaggerated the value of his properties to secure favorable terms for loans and insurance. He was hit with $355 million in damages.

The appeals court lowered the amount he had to pay as bond to $175 million, which he posted on Monday. The court did not rule that he had “won.”

“He is a whacked out nut job who just made up a number out of thin air,” Trump wrote of Engoron, “just like he did on the value of Mar-a-Lago. Businesses won’t enter New York because of this decision, and many are fleeing.

Think of it -I ?? had to pay an enormous sum for the right to Appeal the ridiculous decision of a CROOKED Judge and A.G. This is Election Interference, and it all comes directly from Joe Biden and the White House. An attack, along with ALL OF THE OTHERS, on his political opponent, ME!”

REMEMBER, MR Donald Trump, as The SUPREME COURT Pointed Out --'Fraud is NOT Protected by The First Amendment'

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote