View Single Post
Old 28-03-24, 16:19   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Video They DONT Want You to See-TRUMPs HUGE Tax to Make Goods More Expensive

'Never Before Seen': Ex-Giuliani Associate Posts Video Republicans Don't Want You to See

PLUS MAGA Sales Tax: TRUMPs Plan to Make Everything More Expensive

MSNBC 28 MAR 2024

Lev Parnas is rolling out more receipts proving his narrative that Trump's former attorney and ex New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was trumpeting foul play committed by President Joe Biden and his family despite knowing fully well he didn't have the goods.

Filming himself seated at a table with Giuliani and another gentleman, Parnas can be seen holding a cell phone up reportedly with Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin speaking.

Giuliani tells him, "I guess what I'm getting at is — I understand that. I understand why that's wrong; is there any specific act that any of these people performed? Did they get a kickback? Did they get a bribe?"

Parnas, a convicted criminal and who was also a former associate of Rudy Giuliani, released the video days after he made headlines while testifying before the House of Representatives to say that Giuliani knowingly spread misinformation from Russia about Biden.

Recently, Parnas, who is appearing to come clean with his actions in the past, said that he told the FBI in 2019 that the GOP's anti-Joe Biden informant should not to be trusted.

Keeping with the theme of showing what he claims to know, Parnas released the "never before seen" clip by calling it, "THE VIDEO THE REPUBLICANS DON'T [sic] WANT YOU TO SEE."

The video relates to the origins of Giuliani going out to suggest Biden's son Hunter Biden was mixed up in questionable money scheme with a Ukrainian energy company Burisma, where he served on the board.

He went on to solicit story pitches lifted from Hunter Biden's laptop to news outlets.

A year prior, Giuliani had badmouthed reportedly Kremlin-aligned prosecutor, Shokin, whom the Ukrainian Parliament supposedly sacked for failing to clamp down on corruption.

Watch; click the link here.

Biden Allegations ‘Spread by The Kremlin’:

See Ex-Giuliani’s Associate’s Stunning Testimony

MAGA Sales Tax:

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote