View Single Post
Old 28-03-24, 04:10   #8
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Deranged TRUMP IGNORES Hush Money Judges' GAG Order & Attacks His Daughter AGAIN

Deranged TRUMP Skirts GAG Order With REPEAT Attack on Daughter of Judge in Hush Money Criminal Trial Case

TRUMP unloaded a social media attack on NY State Supreme Court 'Hush Money Criminal Trial' Judge Juan M. Merchan and his daughter - a day AFTER the judge slapped him with a gag order.

MSNBBC 28 MAR 2024

After Merchan put the limited order in place, Trump called it "unConstitutional" on his Truth Social platform.

"Judge Juan Merchan, who is suffering from an acute case of
Trump Derangement Syndrome... has now issued another illegal, un-American, unConstitutional 'order,' as he continues to try and take away my Rights," Trump complained.

"This Judge, by issuing a vicious 'Gag Order,' is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!"

Trump also singled out Merchan's daughter for posting "a picture of me behind bars."

"So, let me get this straight, the Judge's daughter is allowed to post pictures of her 'dream' of putting me in jail, the Manhattan D.A. is able to say whatever lies about me he wants, the Judge can violate our Laws and Constitution at every turn, but I am not allowed to talk about the attacks against me, and the Lunatics trying to destroy my life, and prevent me from winning the 2024 Presidential Election, which I am dominating?" he asked.

Merchan's gag order included "the family members of any counsel or staff member" but excluded the judge and New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

It was put in place just hours after Trump launched into an earlier attack on the judge and his daughter on Monday, calling them "country-destroying scoundrels."

The case alleges that Trump was involved in paying $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, an adult film star, during the final weeks of his 2016 presidential campaign. This payment was intended to prevent Daniels from publicly discussing an affair she claimed to have had with Trump in 2006.

Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, admitted to arranging the payment and stated that it was done at Trump's direction. The legal scrutiny in this matter delves into whether these payments violated campaign finance laws by not being properly reported, considering them unrecorded contributions aimed at influencing the election outcome.

'This NEVER Happens': Watergate Prosecutor Stunned by TRUMPs' Behaviour

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman told CNN's Fredricka Whitfield that the level of contempt and open hostility former President Donald Trump has for courts deciding his fate is something he's never seen in his entire experience in the criminal justice system.

This comes as New York Judge Juan Merchan becomes the latest to impose a gag order on Trump in the hush money trial, to stop his attacks on court officers and witnesses — something in the past he has been fined for violating.

"I really want to get into this gag order with a New York Supreme Court judge, who imposes this limited gag order on Donald Trump because the history of Donald Trump disrespecting the court," said Whitfield. "This is now necessary, isn't it?"
Akerman agreed. "It is," he said.

** IMO Judge Juan M. Merchan is being VERY patient and controlled for a reason...HE will have the 'last words' when he issues TRUMPs' punishment..
Hopefully a PRISON sentence ...

REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote