View Single Post
Old 24-03-24, 05:17   #24
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Cool DUMB Republicans' INSANE 2020 Election 'Skullduggery' at US Supreme Court

DUMB Arizona Republicans Pull INSANE Stunt at US Supreme Court

Mike Lindells' and Kari Lakes' 'Explosive' New Evidence of 2020 Election Skullduggery Goes pfft

MSNBBC 24 MAR 2024

Kari Lake and Mark Finchem continue their quest to outlaw Arizonas' vote counting machines, telling the U.S. Supreme Court they have “new evidence” that merits a “do-over” of the 2022 election.

Mike Lindell, Political Activist, Drug Addict and Conspiracy Theorist

All week long, My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, who is underwriting their lawsuit, has been touting “the most explosive evidence ever!”

“It’s going to be the biggest thing ever, and we are going to save this country!" he said on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast over the weekend.

By Thursday, he’d upgraded his promise to one of global import.

“It’s going to shock the world,” he told Steve Bannon on his War Room podcast, adding that people should buy his percale sheets to pass out to their friends along with the Supreme Court appeal. (“Get ‘em for everybody you know. Tell them about the Supreme Court case and here’s a set of sheets for you.”)

'My Pillow' Inventor Mike Lindell Confesses: I am a Crackhead

Mike Lindell became a worldwide sensation when he began selling “My Pillows,” but a new report in Star magazine reveals that his road to success was paved with drug addiction, bankruptcies and divorce!

“I was an out-of-control drug addict,” Lindell once admitted.

The 55-year-old explained that he started abusing cocaine in the 1980s, but switched over to crack in the 1990s. His drug use continued into his company’s earliest days

RELATED:

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote