View Single Post
Old 22-03-24, 18:54   #208
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Unhappy ROYALS: Catherine Princess of Wales Has CANCER -Receiving Chemotherapy

Catherine Princess of Wales, Has CANCER and is Undergoing Chemotherapy

Princess of Wales, 42, bravely announces she is battling disease and undergoing 'preventative chemotherapy' - but reassures nation 'I am going to be ok' in highly emotional and unprecedented video message

MailOnline 22 MAR 2024

Catherines' emotional and extraordinary words in her unprecedented video message

Catherine, the Princess of Wales, announced Friday that cancer was discovered during tests after her abdominal surgery in January

The Princess of Wales has announced tonight that she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing 'preventative' chemotherapy.

In a deeply emotional video message, filmed at Windsor on Wednesday, Catherine revealed the news had come as a 'huge shock' and that she and William 'have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family'.

It came days after she was seen smiling with Prince William as they left their favourite farm shop close to their Windsor home.

Speaking from a bench surrounded by daffodils and spring blossom, she said: 'It has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.

'As I have said to them; I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits. Having William by my side is a great source of comfort and reassurance too. As is the love, support and kindness that has been shown by so many of you. It means so much to us both.'

Catherine's cancer was discovered only after she underwent major abdominal surgery at The London Clinic in January. Kensington Palace has said it will not be sharing details of what kind of cancer the princess has, or what stage of cancer it is and has asked people not to speculate.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has said the Princess of Wales has 'the love and support of the whole country' as her cancer battle was revealed this evening and good wishes came in from around the world.

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote