View Single Post
Old 09-03-24, 17:33   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: MASS Exodus From RNC After TRUMPS' COUP+ Bill Barr Derailed HUGE DOJ Investigatio

'We Are Done': Republicans Exodus From RNC After Lara Trump Takeover

For many Republicans, the partys' recent decision to make TRUMPS' family member a leader was a step too far.

Bill Barr Accused of 'Derailing' HUGE DOJ TAX Investigation After TRUMP Appointment

MSRAW 9 MAR 2024

TRUMP is DOOMED - Is there ANY part of the Republican Party that is NOT corrupt?

Trump has encouraged the addition of his daughter-in-law, Lara, to the leadership team at the Republican National Committee.

For her part, Lara Trump has stood beside her claims that Republicans want to fund her father-in-law's vast legal bills.

But for certain rank and file GOPers just trying to hold on to the party they've always associated with, the decision smacks of nepotism. Some of them are choosing to leave the party, just as many longtime members did when TRUMP won the primary this week.

U.S. Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein vowed to withhold future donations in light of the installation of Lara Trump.

"Lara Trump is now Co-Chair of the RNC. After a lifetime of donating to every GOP nominee and multiple down ballot candidates every cycle….I’m out," he said Friday. "I donated to help win elections, not to maintain the lifestyle of a billionaire. No point donating now."

Conservative Navy veteran Dan Stilwell concurred: "I will not donate another penny to the GOP as long as she is involved in its leadership."

@Noaharkmoney had a similar thought: "MAGA [GOP] not getting a dime from me ever again. Good luck trying to raise money for Trump's legal issues."

"I will focus on down ballot races this year," Gen Z conservative Republican Ayden David Marietta said in response to the news.

"But if these idiots aren’t ousted or they don’t wake up nationally in 2024, I will see to it they will. We must RECLAIM THE PARTY OF LINCOLN, COOLIDGE, AND REAGAN!!"

"For the last 40 years, I've supported the GOP," @Cheley5588 wrote on Friday. "Sadly, I will not send another dime to the RNC, but will contribute to conservative candidates directly."

etc.etc.

BUT MANY in America do not care about TRUMPS' crimes...

Bill Barr Accused of 'Derailing' HUGE DOJ TAX Investigation

Department of Justice employees are raising questions about a MASSIVE investigation into tax avoidance by heavy equipment manufacturer Caterpillar that fell apart after Donald Trump appointed Bill Barr to be his Attorney General.

According to a report from the New York Times, the DOJ was working hand in hand with the IRS on an extensive criminal investigation of the company only to be blocked from interviewing a key witness that helped cause the case to fizzle.

As a result, the Times is reporting, "The interview was never rescheduled, and the investigation would limp along for another few years before culminating, in late 2022, with a victory for Caterpillar. The Internal Revenue Service told the giant industrial company to pay less than a quarter of the back taxes the government once claimed that Caterpillar owed and did not impose any penalties."

Now questions are being raised about the timing of the interference that reared its head after Barr was selected by the former president.

According to the report, lawyers for Caterpillar "met with senior federal officials, including the Justice Department’s top tax official, Richard Zuckerman," to complain about the inquiries being made by investigators. Following the appointment of Barr, Zuckerman ordered agents to back off.

The Times is reporting that set off alarms within the DOJ.

Last year agent Jason LeBeau wrote to the department's inspector general, “It appears that Caterpillar was given special political treatment that the average U.S. citizen cannot obtain."

The report notes that Barr was affiliated with the company before his DOJ appointment and had argued that the DOJ and IRS should end the investigation.

Barr's earlier involvement raised eyebrows in the DOJ with the Times reporting, "In May 2018, Mr. Barr escalated the matter" in a letter that, "... argued that the investigation violated a requirement that federal criminal tax investigations be approved by the Justice Department’s tax division. And it took particular aim at Mr. LeBeau, saying he had a 'basic misunderstanding of the relevant tax rules' and was pursuing a 'conspiracy theory.' The attacks were an unusual effort to undermine the credibility of an individual investigator."

The report adds, "Kevin Sweeney, who spent six years in Justice Department’s tax division, said in a recent interview that the situation sounded 'very unusual' based on The Times’ description. '

I would not expect the tax division to stop an investigation based on representations made by defense counsel without first having a discussion with the lead prosecutor,' he said."

RELATED:

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote