View Single Post
Old 07-03-24, 13:07   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies STOP GENDER SURGERY; Trans Want to Do Thuggish Things to Child

TIME TO STOP GENDER SURGERY; Too Many HEINOUS Crimes Being Committed by 'THEM'

Doritos Sacks Trans Influencer Who said ‘I Want to Do Thuggish Things’ to a Child

The influencer said she screamed that she was a nymphomaniac ‘in front of a super beautiful eight-year-old girl’

GB NEWS 7 MAR 2024

Doritos has sacked a transgender influencer after uncovering a string of violent and sexual social media posts about children.

The Spanish arm of the crisp manufacturer had partnered with Samantha Hudson, 24, for a social media ad campaign called “Crunch Talks”, but deleted the video a day after it was posted.

After the ad was released, social media users discovered posts made by Hudson as a teenager which sparked calls for a boycott of the brand.

One of Hudson’s posts said: “In the middle of the street in Mallorca in panties and screaming that I’m a nymphomaniac in front of a super beautiful eight-year-old girl.”

Another detailed how she “want[ed] to do thuggish things” to a 12-year-old girl.

While one more said: “I hate women who are victims of sexual assault and go to self-help centres to overcome their trauma. Annoying sl**s.”

Hudson released a public apology for the posts – which have since been deleted – saying they were “pure provocation and in very bad taste”.

She continued: “Some tweets that I posted in 2015 are resurfacing and honestly I don’t know what to say, I don’t remember having written such barbarities.

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote