View Single Post
Old 28-02-24, 15:25   #19
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Judge Teaches TRUMP Lawyer on How to Ask Questions on Fani Willis Allegations Cas

LIVE: Fulton County Hearing on Misconduct Allegations Against DA Fani Willis Resumes.

Fulton County prosecutors' divorce attorney testifies in Fani Willis case

MSNBC 28 FEB 2024

A Georgia lawyer who had been billed as a star witness in the effort to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis did not deliver damaging testimony Tuesday on her romantic relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Instead, the lawyer, Terrence Bradley, said he did not recall when asked a number of key questions during the two-hour hearing in Atlanta.

Most notably, he said he did not know when the relationship began – and whether it began after Willis hired Wade to spearhead the prosecution of Donald Trump and his allies. Bradley said he was speculating about the timeline.

Here are some key takeaways from the hearing:

Bradley – repeatedly – said he didn’t know when the relationship between Wade and Willis began. “I do not have knowledge of it starting, or when it started,” Bradley said at one point.

Bradley said he was speculating when he told a defense lawyer about the relationship. “I was speculating, I didn’t have a – no one told me. I was speculating,” Bradley said.

Things and the Judge got testy when various defense lawyers had their chance to pressure Bradley. “Mr. Bradley, ‘speculation’ is kind of a weaselly lawyer word,” defense attorney Richard Rice said at one point. “Let’s speak truth here and you’re under oath.”

Terrence Bradley Didn't Deliver For TRUMP Team

This hearing is about evidence Terrence Bradley might have had, and for the defense teams that called him to the stand, he didn't deliver.

"He'd made some comments to you along the way that led you to believe he had more knowledge than today he's testifying that he had," Judge Scott McAfee said bluntly to defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant on Tuesday afternoon.

Merchant and other defense lawyers in the Georgia election subversion case have been trying to stand up, with days of evidence and witness testimony, allegations that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and the lead prosecutor she hired for the Trump case, Nathan Wade, began an ethically dubious relationship earlier than they've said. Both have testified the relationship started after Wade joined Willis' office in late 2021.

The defense lawyers, one after another in court, grew frustrated — and confirmed with Bradley he had no direct conversations with Wade or proof of the prosecutors' relationship beginning more than two years ago.

"I never witnessed anything," Bradley said under oath. "I do not have knowledge of it starting, or when it started."

He said he remembers only one conversation, at a time he can't recall, that Wade told him Wade and Willis were dating.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote