View Single Post
Old 16-02-24, 09:06   #15
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Election Interference; Judge Holds Hearing of 'Misconduct' Against D.A. Fani Will

Judge on Fulton County Georgia Election Interference Case Against TRUMP Holds Hearing on Misconduct Allegations Against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

High Stakes Evidence Hearing is Underway

Nathan Wade grilled by Trump attorney over when he had SEX with Fani Willis: Prosecutor insists he hasn't had 'intercourse' with DA since last summer in staggering back and forth in court

MailOnline 16 FEB 2024

'One of your motions you tried to implicate I slept with him at that conference, which I find to be extremely offensive'

TRUMPS' attorney drains the gutter making 'distasteful' allegations about D.A. Fani Willis, trying everything he could to get Trump election case dismissed

Fulton County Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade got grilled on intimate details of his relationship with DA Fani Willis in stunning televised testimony – telling a lawyer for Donald Trump when the couple had 'intercourse' even as lawyers argued the couple went back further than he admitted.

Robin Latrice Yeartie testified that Fulton County DA told her about meeting special prosecutor Nathan Wade at a judicial conference in 2019, in a bombshell hearing

Trumps' shady lawyer Steven Sadow asked Wade about when precisely he had a 'personal relationship' with Willis, who along with Wade is fighting to remain as prosecutors on the election interference case in the state.

Wade told him that his relationship with Willis ended in the summer of 2023, prompting Sadow to ask if they had 'any personal relationship at all' at that point.

'Are you asking me have I had intercourse with the district attorney?' Wade shot back.

'The answer would be no.'

'You say personal. We’re very good friends,' he told Sadow. 'Probably closer than ever because of these attacks. But if you’re asking me about specific intercourse, the answer is no.'

Wade went back to the matter after spending hours on the stand, standing by a signed affidavit where he said the personal relationship began in 2022.

'Lets be clear: 2022 was the start of any intimate sexual relationship with the district attorney,' he said.

The stunning testimony came after multiple efforts by lawyers and the judge overseeing the case to use more euphemistic terms, including 'personal relationship,' 'dating,' and a 'romantic' relationship.'

The DA herself spoke to the early days of the relationship in her own explosive testimony, and bristled at a lawyer's suggestion they dated after meeting at a 2019 judicial conference.

She bristled that in 'one of your motions you tried to implicate I slept with him at that conference, which I find to be extremely offensive,' she told lawyer Ashleigh Merchant in her own testimony.

She snapped that Merchant tried 'to implicate that you slept with somebody the first day you met them.'

But the timing is critical, in part because of Wade's testimony that the personal relationship began in 2022, which puts the commencement after he went on the Fulton County payroll as a special prosecutor.

After a series of lawyers tried to poke holes in his testimony, Anna Cross, who represents Willis, asked Wade questions if there was a situation at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic that made him particularly vulnerable.

'In 2020 and a portion of 2021 I was battling cancer. And that prevented me from pretty much leaving environments that are sterile. I had health on my mind,' he said.

Fulton County DA Fani Willis went on international trips, dinner dates, and exotic excursions with the 'lover' who was a member of her prosecution team, but reimbursed him with cash payments, special prosecutor Nathan Wade said in explosive court testimony.

'It was cash – she didn’t give me any checks,' Wade said after getting grilled on the witness stand during an evidentiary hearing, after attorneys in the Donald Trump election overturn case sought to have the couple disqualified from the case.

Wade faced a barrage of questions both about the timing and nature of his 'romantic' relationship with Willis, and how he accounted for expenses while his firm earned more than $600,000 from the county.

'I never purchased a gift for Ms. Willis,' Wade said under repeated questioning by lawyer Ashleigh Merchant.

He said the pairs' accounting came in part due to Willis' concerns about being a high-profile figure while prosecuting Trump and 18 alleged coconspirators.

For safety reasons, she would limit her transactions,' he said. 'I used my business card for everything,' he said of his transactions.

He also attempted to swat down any notion that Willis was a financial free rider in the relationship, which he said began only in 2022 after he had entered a contract to do work for her office.

'You understand that she’s a very independent proud woman, so she’s going to insist that she carries her own weight. It actually was a point of contention between the two of us. She is going to pay her own way,' Wade said.

Distressed and Angry Fani Willis Says 'Its LIES Judge ALL LIES

Witness Contradicts Nathan Wades' Timeline of His Relationship With Fani Willis

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote