View Single Post
Old 27-01-24, 05:48   #74
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Supreme Court Want to Toss Charges Against TRUMP/Jan 6 Rioters & BAN Protests

Republican-Appointed FED Judge Denounces Republican Distortions of Jan. 6 With Outright LIES

FED Judge ANGRY & Shocked by Republican Efforts to Rewrite History of Jan. 6 Attack, Those Who Label Perpetrators Hostages'

In a scathing statement, a Reagan appointee quoted statements about the riot that appeared to be from several Republican politicians and called them “preposterous.” The "rhetoric could presage further danger to our country," the judge wrote.

ABC 27 JAN 2024

“In my 37 years on the bench, I cannot recall a time when such meritless justifications of criminal activity have gone mainstream,” Judge Royce C. Lamberth wrote

A senior judge for the D.C. district court issued a scathing rebuke on Thursday of those he says are trying to "rewrite history" of the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, writing he has been "shocked" to see some public figures attempt to label the perpetrators of the violence that day as "hostages."

"I have been dismayed to see distortions and outright falsehoods seep into the public consciousness," senior judge Royce Lamberth, an appointee of former President Ronald Reagan with nearly 40 years of judicial experience, said in a written ruling Thursday.

"I have been shocked to watch some public figures try to rewrite history, claiming rioters behaved 'in an orderly fashion' like ordinary tourists, or martyrizing convicted January 6 defendants as 'political prisoners' or even, incredibly, 'hostages.' That is all preposterous."

"But the Court fears that such destructive, misguided rhetoric could presage further danger to our country," Lamberth added.

Republicans Try to Rewrite the History of the January 6th Insurrection: A Closer Look

In outtake of speech after Jan. 6 attack, Trump didn’t want to say ‘election is over’

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote