View Single Post
Old 26-01-24, 12:48   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: Incest MONSTER Josef Fritzl Moved to Regular Prison in First Step of His Parole

Incest MONSTER Josef Fritzls' Lawyer Confirms Move to Regular Prison

Josef Fritzl, who kept his daughter captive for 24 years, raped her thousands of times, and fathered seven of her children, can be moved from psychiatric detention to a normal prison under certain conditions a court ruled.

MailOnline 26 JAN 2024

Josef Fritzl granted transfer from prison for the mentally ill in first step of his parole bid - as incest monster is seen outside jail for the first time in 15 years

'It is true. I've been told by several people I fully trust that they have seen him,' she said, speaking on condition of anonymity. 'It's not as if just one resident has been convinced they saw Fritzl.

I've got this information from several trusted acquaintances independently from each other.'

The sightings came as a bid to free Fritzl from the secure psychiatric wing came to a head.

Fritzl has been in prison since his conviction for incest, [sexual assault], enslavement, coercion and the murder, by neglect, of his newborn son.

But he is suffering from advancing dementia that causes absent moments but he was able to follow the proceedings, his attorney Astrid Wagner said.

The hearing followed a psychiatric assessment that he no longer posed a threat of re-offending Austrian media reported.

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote