View Single Post
Old 23-01-24, 10:14   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: TRUMP THREATENS Obama/Bush & Biden of BIG Trouble If His 72 Felonies DON'T Vanish

Is Donald Trump Going to Prison? TRUMP Lawyer Says YES and Resigns

Joe Tacopina, one of the attorneys representing TRUMP in his Manhattan hush money case, has withdrawn from TRUMPS' legal team.

TRUMP has 'extremely high' chance of being convicted in 2024, former US prosecutor says

MSNBC 23 JAN 2024

Glenn Kirschner, a US attorney with 30 years of trial experience, said he believed that in at least two cases, the judge and prosecution team "understand the need to punish this kind of wrongdoing".

Trump faces 91 charges across four criminal trials. While he is not expected to face all four in 2024, some trial dates have been set. The first is 4 March for his alleged role around the January 6 insurrection.

In that prosecution in Washington DC, he faces four criminal counts related to an attempt to stay in power after the 2020 election: conspiracy to violate civil rights, conspiracy to defraud the government, the corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding and conspiracy to perpetrate that obstruction.

Glenn Kirschner told Sky News: "I think the odds of a conviction are extremely high. It's important to recognise who the witnesses are against Donald Trump. These are not Donald Trump's enemies or opponents, these are not angry Democrats.

"Interestingly, the people we know are likely to be on the witness list are almost exclusively Republicans. Some of them are his own former cabinet members, his former attorney-general, his former vice president.

I believe the testimony we will see will come from a chorus of Republican voices. It makes it much more difficult for Donald Trump, a fellow Republican, to say 'they're all out to get me'."

Trump-Linked Attorneys at Risk of Losing Law Licenses

Trump is The First Candidate to Ever Campaign For HIS Right to Commit Any Crime

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote