View Single Post
Old 19-01-24, 01:50   #62
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: WOW Dig Deep MR TRUMP Your Mouthy Comments & Malicious Posts Cost You $83.3MIL

TRUMP Lawyer Tries to Discredit E Jean Carroll in Disgusting Bizarre Exchange During Trial

As Alina Habba, TRUMPS' counsel, hammered on about the writers’ commentary on social media, questioning took an absurd turn...

TRUMPS' lawyer tried to discredit Carroll on cross-examination with a bizarre dialectic about genitals and by intimating that she has loose morals.

Daily Mail 19 JAN 2024

“Did you ever post any tweets that could be considered sexually explicit?” Alina Habba, Trump’s lead attorney, asked.

Carroll’s team objected. Presiding judge Lewis Kaplan sustained the objection.

As Habba hammered on about the sexual commentary on Carroll’s social media accounts (the former Elle columnist has written about sex and relationships for years), questioning took a turn for the absurd.

“Ms Carroll, what does this say: ‘What CAN be done about the penis? It gets large when you want it small, and stays small when you want it large,’” Habba asked, showing a 2013 tweet. “Those were your words, correct?”

“Yes,” Carroll said.

“And you posted them on a public social media account?”

“Yes.”

“And you left that on your Twitter account as we stand here today, correct?”

Carroll answered in the affirmative.

Pressed to explain the tweet, Carroll said: “It’s a philosophical question.”

“Sometimes a woman doesn’t feel like making love and the man wants to,” Carroll explained, adding that sometimes it’s the reverse.

“You discussed penises?” Habba said.

Carroll said: “Yes.”

Carroll took the stand on Wednesday in the Manhattan federal court trial, which will determine financial penalties against the former US president over his denials of her rape allegation against him in 2019.

“I’m here because Donald Trump assaulted me, and when I wrote about it, he said it never happened,” Carroll told jurors. “He lied, and it shattered my reputation.”

Trump was present for Carroll’s opening testimony Wednesday and his lack of courtroom decorum quickly drew the attention of her team – and prompted a stern warning from judge Kaplan.

“Mr Trump has been sitting at the back table and has been loudly saying things throughout Ms Carroll’s testimony,” Shawn Crowley, one of Carroll’s attorneys, said.

“It’s loud enough for us to hear it,” Crowley stated, so “I imagine it’s loud enough for the jury to hear it.”

Before proceedings resumed after the break, Kaplan warned: “I’m just going to ask Mr Trump to take special care to keep his voice down when conferring with counsel, so that the jury does not overhear.”

Trump did not abide by Kaplan’s instruction.

“The defendant has been making statements again [that] we can hear at counsel table,” Crowley told the judge right before the lunch break.

“He said it is a ‘witch-hunt’, it really is a con-job.”

“Mr Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited, and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive, which is what has been reported to me, and if he disregards court orders,” Kaplan said.

“Mr Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial … I understand you are probably very eager for me to do that.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote