View Single Post
Old 15-05-12, 02:50   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: UFC Star Nick Diaz No Shows Another Event

Nick Diaz: The Most Important Fight of His Career Is Today

By (UFC Lead Blogger) on May 14, 2012

Photo by Esther Lin/Showtime

Nick Diaz had quite the weekend.

By this point, nothing Diaz does should surprise us in the least. As Ben Fowlkes over at MMAFighting.com pointed out, you've only got yourself to blame if you were upset by Diaz no-showing his Saturday night jiu-jitsu superfight against Braulio Estima.

That's not entirely true. I was, in fact, just a little bit surprised. After all, this was jiu-jitsu, one of Nick's great loves. He was doing it for the love of the art and for charity. Surely everything would go according to plan, right?

I guess not. I'm sure we'll get an explanation from the Diaz camp today that makes sense on a certain level. And you can be sure his followers will buy into it, because that's what they do. I really enjoy following Nick's career as it unfolds—even through times like Saturday night, when he makes it increasingly difficult to be a fan—but dealing with his most hardcore of fans? That's a different story entirely.

But in truth, Diaz shouldn't be worried about what transpired on Saturday night. Not today, anyway. Because today is the day Diaz takes his marijuana failure case from February in front of a Las Vegas judge.

Team Diaz is attempting to score an injunction that would put an end to the temporary and indefinite suspension handed down by the Las Vegas commission after Diaz tested positive for marijuana metabolites after the loss to Carlos Condit at UFC 143.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote