View Single Post
Old 13-05-12, 03:04   #11
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: VERY IMPORTANT Warning-SPAM By PM-Please Read

I'd left a little finger shaker in his into thread. I too, recieved one of the spam pms from Anim Gull. Now I don't so much mind the forum spam found in offers but in the forum itself, spamming members is a bit much.

Any site that is a good site, the members are going to say something about it to the staff. If you got a good forum, the members are loyal.

The next thing is, any site that has to do spam for attracting members through pm, has some issues with trust. Those issues will be in full blossom at what ever site they are spamming for, just like Ladybbird getting banned as a spammer with out having made a post. So they think nothing of spamming someone else's place yet don't want the same in return. What's wrong with this picture?

Those same sites won't trust the members as they have a guilty conscience over the methods they have used. You can bet the pms will be monitored and read; just in case.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote