View Single Post
Old 11-05-12, 18:20   #5
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: VERY IMPORTANT Warning-SPAM By PM-Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by online24 View Post
Do not happen to me, but that Mike is sending me e-mail asking for money again and again.
I think it happens to many former members
I think you know who.
Well as you know he blocked me from my own site (that one), when I found out he was stealing all the donations. He is not really interested in that site, nor its' members, that's what saddens me the most. He is only interested in one thing.
Im just surprised he still has members going on there, you would think by now they would have gotten sick of all the begging emails.

As to this latest spammer sending out pms to all my members, Ive just discovered that he, Anim Gull, is from the same site in Pakistan, FazyForum, that the last spammer I banned was from (Brian007), he had also spammed all my members and uploaders before a member advised me.

Both have really damaged my site, as many of my uploaders are now posting on there

I am trying to think of a way of getting my revenge...... maybe you or some of our members have some ideas.
One idea is for a group of us to join that site and pm all their members, we could work alphabetically,,, ,,,,now that has given me the first laugh in 2 days.

It just sickens me cos they have no need to spam little sites like mine, they are quite high on the Alexa rankings and Im not.

Thanks for your support online24

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
KISHOREAPU (12-05-12), photostill (13-05-12)