View Single Post
Old 11-05-12, 15:55   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Thumbs Up re: VERY IMPORTANT Warning-SPAM By PM-Please Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStalker View Post
Thanks for the info Lady, I pm-ed a mod about anim gull and then saw he was banned as I was sending it...

Was needing to know the policy here on recruting as I remember in the old days it was not allowed at most sites...
Very good of you DeathStalker, please let me know if this happens again. I didnt catch him in time, but he must have spammed many by the amount of messages Im receiving about him.
This is very damaging to any site.

I thank you and members like you for your support and warnings.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (13-05-12)