View Single Post
Old 11-05-12, 15:31   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Red Arrow VERY IMPORTANT Warning-SPAM By PM-Please Read

I have been informed by members, that some new members are spamming all the members on this site, asking them to join their sites. The latest is a member called Anim Gull, but there have been others in the past.

If you receive any similar pms please send me a visitors message, and post in this thread with the user name of the person doing this.

This is very damaging to any site and I would appreciate your help with this.

As this has happened before, I have no choice but to stop new members sending out pms until they have made at least 6 genuine posts. I am sorry if this inconveniences other members.

Thank you for supporting us.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
KISHOREAPU (12-05-12), photostill (13-05-12)