View Single Post
Old 21-12-23, 05:36   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies LIFE For TWISTED Teen Killers Who Tortured & Murdered Timid Girl

Schoolgirl Brianna Ghey Was Murdered Because She Was Vulnerable' Not Because She Was Transgender

Brianna Ghey Trial Verdict: Teenagers Found Guilty of Murder

Detectives Drew Up Kill-List of Five Potential Victims

Daily Mail 21 DEC 2023

Brianna Ghey was stabbed with a hunting knife 28 times in her head, neck, chest and back on the afternoon of 11 February

Two teenagers have been found guilty of murdering schoolgirl Brianna Ghey in a frenzied killing that was weeks in the planning.

Brianna, 16, was stabbed 28 times with a hunting knife by the two callous teens, who she believed to be her friends but who had been planning the horrifying attack in meticulous detail behind her back.

The pair, identified only as Girl X and Boy Y, both now aged 16 but 15 at the time, attempted to blame each other and were described as warped and obsessed with murder by detectives during a harrowing four-week trial at Manchester Crown Court.

Jurors were told that the pair lured her to an area of woodland in Culcheth Linear Park near Warrington, Cheshire, in February.

They heard the pair had a fascination for violence, torture and murder and had planned Brianna’s killing for weeks, detailed in a handwritten murder plan and phone messages found by detectives.

After a jury of seven men and five women convicted the two within five hours, the defendants are both facing mandatory jail terms for life. Trial judge Ms Justice Yip is yet to confirm the sentencing date.

Outside court, Brianna’s mother, Esther Ghey, said she was glad the two would spend many years in prison.

She said: “Prior to the trial, I have had moments where I felt sorry for the defendants because they have ruined their own lives as well as ours.

“But now, knowing the true nature of the two and seeing neither display an ounce of remorse for what they have done to Brianna, I have lost any sympathy that I previously had for them, and I am glad that they will spend many years in prison and away from society.”

Detective Chief Superintendent Mike Evans, head of crime at Cheshire Police, said: “I’m not sure fun is the word, but I think they killed her because they wanted to prove that they could, or that sort of thirst for killing. I don’t think there was any motive behind it so possibly, fun? Enjoyment is the right word.”

The murder weapon used to stab Brianna Ghey to death (Cheshire Police)

Mr Evans also branded the killers arrogant for believing they would not be caught as Girl X claimed

''Her murder will haunt us forever'': Brianna Gheys' parents speak after teens found guilty of murder

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote