View Single Post
Old 05-05-12, 20:28   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hand Glider Pilot Swallows Evidence

This sort of negligence I just can not fathom. Maybe it's my background, maybe it's the fact that a goodly portion of my life has been around aircraft in one form or another, maybe it's been my military days as a paratrooper, but no matter what the cause, I just can not wrap my mind around the idea that due precautions weren't taken prior to launch. That some sort of safety checklist wasn't in evidence of being used that keeps you from over looking items because they have become mundane.

The fact that the guy swallowed the memory card from the vid camera tells all and more. Were the guy doing what should be done, what are recognized standards to prevent such accidents, he'd have no worry about what was turned up. From his actions it tells me he had concerns over his actions were they reviewed. It would be the only reason one would take the step of swallowing what would normally free him of doubt.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote