View Single Post
Old 06-12-23, 09:29   #142
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies re: Court Restores TRUMP GAG Order & Backed Judge In Every Way on Election FRAUD Case

TRUMP Tells Hannity He Will be a Dictator Only on Day One If Elected President

At town hall event in Iowa with Fox News host Sean Hannity, TRUMP was asked to deny that he would use ‘power as retribution’

A WARNING to America - ‘TRUMP Will Never Leave Office Again’

The Guardian UK 6 DEC 2023

TRUMP DECLINED to rule out abusing power if he returns to the White House after Fox News host Sean Hannity asked him to respond to growing Democratic criticism of his rhetoric.

The Republican presidential frontrunner has talked about targeting his rivals – referring to them as “vermin” – and vowed to seek retribution if he wins a second term for what he argues are politically motivated prosecutions against him.

As Trump has dominated the Republican presidential primary, president Joe Biden has stepped up his own warnings, claiming Trump is “determined to destroy American democracy”.

Trump had to be asked twice during the televised town hall event in Iowa to deny that he would abuse power to seek revenge on political opponents if re-elected to the White House.

--'A second Trump term will be far more autocratic than the first. He’s telling us'....Jan-Werner Müller

“Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight, you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody?” Hannity asked Trump in the interview taped in Davenport, Iowa on Tuesday.

“Except for day one,” Trump responded. Trump said on the “day one” he referred to, he would use his presidential powers to close the southern border with Mexico and expand oil drilling.

Trump then repeated his assertion. “I love this guy,” he said of the Fox News host.

“He says,

‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.($$) After that, I’m not a dictator.’”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote