View Single Post
Old 06-12-23, 02:24   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Game of Thrones Star in Court With Girlfriend on Child Sex-Offense Charge

Game of Thrones Star Joseph Gatt Appears in Court With Girlfriend Mercy Malick on Child Sex-Offense Charge

Joseph Gatt, 51, was seen arriving in court in Los Angeles on Monday with long-time girlfriend, actress and writer Mercy Malick.

DailyMail 6 DEC 2023

The British actor, who played Thenn Warg on Game of Thrones, remains free on bail after his arrest for 'contact with a minor for a sexual offense' in April 2022

Game of Thrones star Joseph Gatt will face a preliminary court hearing in Los Angeles later this month on a charge of having sexually explicit contact online with a minor.

Gatt told DailyMail.com after Monday's brief hearing, 'I would love to talk about this but I have been advised by my attorney not to comment at this time'

The 51 year-old British actor – distinctive with his shiny, bald head – showed up at court in downtown LA Monday with his long-time girlfriend, actress and writer Mercy Malick.

LA Superior Court Judge Kim Nguyen ordered Gatt to be in court for a preliminary hearing she scheduled December 18 when prosecutors are expected to present internet evidence allegedly found at Gatt's LA home.

He remains free on $5,000 bail.

Joseph Gatt and Mercy Malick 2021 Screamfest Opening Night Screening of “The Retaliators”

Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote