View Single Post
Old 04-05-12, 22:10   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Someone/thing is blocking dreamteamdownloads1's IP

online as there is already a thread about your problem and you started posting the info in there about it and then posted it was solved, I am moving these posts into there.

You new thread might alarm some members as no one is blocking dreamteam1's IPs, I confirmed this with the C & P reply from our server and send you this in reply to one of your pms to me about the problem.

I also sent you the C & P from our server asking you to provide a screenshot and asking you to do a ping test with the link the server provided.

I have never received a reply from you about that and the ticket with the server is still open and he asks me every day if this is solved, I cannot answer him until you reply and give him what he is asking you for.

His latest message to me says he cannot help you solve it until you provide that info.

He really is a great tech and may solve it for you, so I await your reply.

I will post both those C & Ps in my next post in here.

To date there is only you (from Norway) and one other member (from Canada) that has reported this problem.
But we have other members from Canada that seem to be on without any problem.
I will contact a SuperMod on another site who is from Norway also, to come on and check if he can get onto this site without problems. That might help.

Thanks and we havent forgotten you honestly, so you dont need to post the same things in chat and by pms to me and in different threads. If we keep all the info in one thread, then we can see the movement and how/if we are progressing on solving this.

That also makes it easier for me to C & P your replies and actions and send them to the server and also to post his replies in this thread.

I think you also posted in chat a few days ago, that the problem was caused by your server and that you were changing servers, have you had time to do that please?
Did your old server explain why and how this was caused?

I am sorry you are going through all this and I really hope we can help you solve it.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
FreaknDavid (04-05-12), online24 (05-05-12)