View Single Post
Old 03-05-12, 01:38   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default Re: Photos-Mum Arrested After Child Severly Burnt

There is an old saying that looks like it fits in this case. Everything in moderation. This lady doesn't look like she knows what moderation is.

Now I can tell you, that I've seen many a snowbird come down south, see that weather temperature outside and think it's summer. At 50° F. they are out in their teeshirts and shorts because there isn't any snow on the ground. They forget about humidity. 20 minutes later they're back inside hunting the heater with this unbelief on their faces it could be so cold and yet so warm outside.

Then you have them in the spring. Nice sunny weather, decent temp in the mid-sixties, "Hey sunbathing time". You can almost sense the lack of understanding when they head out. 20 minutes later, they've fell asleep in the lounge chair while catching rays. Then they get broiled on one side, coming back in looking all the world like a cooked lobster.

This lady looks like she got used to the boiling pot. I mean, look at the images. Her skin looks burnt. While these images aren't going to show it, I would be near willing to bet she has skin damage.

That child is probably more in danger of not knowing and trusting a parent who's been doing this so long she no longer understands that delicate skin won't take what she's put herself through.

Somehow, the attorney's response doesn't ring true. Maybe it's just the way it is written.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote