View Single Post
Old 02-05-12, 21:17   #10
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default WARNING Many Thousands Wont Get onto the Net July 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical Support DT1 View Post
What's up with the FBI? I don't see how this is related to any external organizations.
You are exactly right, so I dont know why the post was made about the FBI and unnecessarily alarming members, it has nothing to do with the site in that link provided by The Ethereal Being, although the DCWG may have worked with the US Gov in the past, I dont know, but I hope this is not causing any unnecessary paranoia.
I will explain a fuller explanation of what caused this warning to go out in my next post.

& Here is an explanation of who those in the link provided in post 1 are;

Quote:

The DCWG is an ad hoc group of subject matter experts, and includes members from organizations such as Georgia Tech, Internet Systems Consortium, Mandiant, National Cyber-Forensics and Training Alliance, Neustar, Spamhaus, Team Cymru, Trend Micro, and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
This is the FBI's official site to check for the problem, which was not posted by The Ethereal Being >> DNS Changer Check-Up - Clean

The most important thing is to ensure our members and their PCs are safe and virus free.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
photostill (13-05-12)