View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 18:17   #2
photostill
The Enigma

Thanked 1,524 Times in 928 Posts
photostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant futurephotostill has a brilliant future
Default re: Delta Air Lines To Buy Oil Refinery

Yeah the oil business is a lot different than the flying business.

This is an airline that was in bankruptcy. Went in Sept 14, 05, came out Mar 30, 07. 5 years later it can buy an oil refinery. This airline by it's bankruptcy, has shown it's not that stable in business matters. Yet they are going to be allowed to run a refinery? Right.

Anyone ever hear of pollution? Of all the regs that the oil and gas industry has to follow and what the punitive damages are for breaking those? Not to mention the cost of the upgrade. I know a bit about the oil industry. I know that if you don't know what you are doing, it won't be long before you are in a serious bind.

I don't think at this point, Delta has the know how to run one. Maybe they can hire that know how but it isn't going to come from within company.

You can help this site, by clicking on the link below to buy a Premium Account.
& Thank you for helping us. Click;

photostill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to photostill For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (02-05-12)