View Single Post
Old 18-11-23, 16:08   #2
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Recording Shows Sean “Diddy” Combs AND Son Are BOTH Sexual Abusers

Diddy’ Combs and Singer Cassie Settle Abuse Lawsuit One Day After Filing

The release said they had reached a deal to their “mutual satisfaction” on Friday evening but no terms of the agreement were disclosed.

BBC 18 NOV 2023

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and singer Cassie settle abuse lawsuit one day after filing

Settlement to their ‘mutual satisfaction’ announced in a statement released on Friday evening without details being disclosed

Sean “Diddy” Combs and singer Cassie said on Friday that they have settled a lawsuit containing allegations of beatings and abuse by the music producer.

Combs, a hip-hop icon and the founder of Bad Boy Records, was accused of rape and abuse in a major lawsuit filed by Cassie, whose legal name is Casandra Ventura, that alleges he used his powerful network to keep her trapped in a violent relationship with him.

The settlement, one day after the lawsuit was filed, was announced in a release sent by attorney Douglas Wigdor, representing Ventura.

In his statement, Wigdor said: “I am very proud of Ms Ventura for having the strength to go public with her lawsuit. She ought to be commended for doing so.”

Ben Brafman, an attorney for Combs, did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment. On Thursday, he said Combs “vehemently denies” the allegations.

The release said they had reached a deal to their “mutual satisfaction” on Friday evening but no terms of the agreement were disclosed.

In a statement reported by NBC News on Friday, Cassie said, “I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

In a separate statement, Combs said, “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best,” before adding, “Love.”

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote