View Single Post
Old 17-11-23, 12:19   #69
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Movies Re: CAPITOL Riot ~TRUMPs' Audio Tape-'Secret Service Wouldn’t Let Him Go to Jan 6 Rio

Hear TRUMP Describe What He Wanted to Do on January 6 in Audio Recording

CNN Airs Audio of TRUMP Telling Reporter Secret Service Wouldn’t Let Him Go to the Capitol on Jan. 6: ‘I Would’ve Been Very Well Received’

BBC 17 NOV 2023

CNN aired new audio of former President Donald Trump telling ABC News that he wanted to go to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, where he “would’ve been very well received,” but that the Secret Service would not let him.

During an interview with ABC News chief Washington correspondent Jonathan Karl, dated March 18, 2021 — just over two months after the Capitol riot — Trump said, “If you look at the real size of that crowd, it was never reported correctly. There were— it’s the biggest crowd I’ve ever spoken in front of by far. By far.”

After Karl said, “You told them you were going to go up to the Capitol, ” Trump replied:

'I was going to and then Secret Service said you can’t, and then by the time— I would have, and then when I get back, I saw— I wanted to go back. I was thinking about going back during the problem to stop the problem, doing it myself. Secret Service didn’t like that idea too much'

And I could have done that, and you know what? I would have been very well received. Don’t forget, the people that went to Washington that day, in my opinion, they went because they thought the election was rigged. That’s why they went.'

Trump is under federal indictment and faces four criminal charges in Washington, D.C. over his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The trial is scheduled to begin on March 4, just one day before Super Tuesday.
He has also been indicted in three other jurisdictions.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote